Chisyu Star (The Prisoned Star)
|Appears in||Suikoden II|
Yuzu is the Chisyu Star (The Prisoned Star) in Suikoden II. Yuzu is the granddaughter of a farmer. She is herself very knowledgeable in animal husbandry, and took charge of that in the Dunan Forces Headquarters. She was found lost in the Kobold Village, but agreed to join the Dunan Forces until she found her grandpa. Although she is young, she understands the cruelty of her task, and has learned to completely objectify her livestock by branding her animals with names such as "hamburger" and "pork chops". Only Taro, her favorite sheep, is not for eating and she protects him with her life.
- Secret: #1
From: Forest Village, Muse Principality
- Secret: #2
"That sheep that travels with her is named Taro. That one sheep alone is not for eating."
- Secret: #3
"When I took a peek, I saw her branding names on her animals. One of 'em said 'hamburger', one said 'pork cutlets', and another said 'Ghengis Khan'...."
- Secret: #4
"As soon as I got close to that sheep of hers, 'Taro', she yelled at me: 'That one's not for eating! Back off!' I couldn't believe my ears."
Suggestion Box LettersEdit
"She's a hard-working rancher who needs her strength. Good luck, little Yuzu!!!!!"
- Bought from a boy by the road in Highway Village.
- Bought from a guy with a hat near the entrance to Drakemouth Village.
- Bought from a boy by the Inn in Highway Village, after Rockaxe has been liberated.
- Yuzu will have this one by default.
- Found walking around in a clearing in the Unicorn Woods of the Kobold Village. If you opened the very first chest in the northeastern fork of the Unicorn Woods, you cannot get this Lamb.
- Bought from a guy outside the Trading Post in the Forest Village.
- Found in the Rare Finds of the Item Shop in Sajah Village.
- Bought from a little boy outside of Shu's house in Radat.
- Bought from a person in the Trading Post in Rokkaku.
- Found running around inside the fenced area just to the left of the entrance to the Greenhill Academy.