The wind rune has appeared in every game to date and contains both healing and offensive magic. There is also a stronger version called the Cyclone Rune.
- Wind of Sleep: Casts sleep on all enemies.
- The Shredding: 400 damage points on 1 enemy.
- Healing Wind: Heals 1 of your party members.
- Storm: 500 damage on all enemies
- Wind of Sleep: Put a row of enemies to sleep
- Healing Wind: Fully heal one character
- The Shredding: 450 damage to all enemies
- Storm Warning: Reflect attack spell directed on oneself back on castor
- When embedded into a weapon it has a 5% chance of repeling magic
- Wind of Sleep: 60% chance of sleep for target and foes in area
- Healing Wind: Restores 300 HP and status of one ally
- The Shredding: 250 damage to all foes
- Funeral Wind: 300 damage to one foe and chance of instant death
- Wind of Sleep: Put all foes to sleep
- Healing Wind: Recover HP and cire status of one party member
- The Shredding: 300 damage to all enemies
- Funeral Wind: 300 damage and possible instant death to one enemy
- Wind of Sleep: Cause all enemies to sleep (20%)
- Healing Wind: Fully restores HP and cures status of one ally
- The Shredding: 200 damage to all enemies
- Funeral Wind: 300 damage or instant death (50%) to all foes
- Wind Force: Change elemental terrain to Wind Element.
- Wind of Sleep: Chance of putting foes in area to sleep + changes terrain
- Healing Wind: Heals all units within area + changes elemental terrain.
- The Shredding: Deals damage to all units within spell range. Changes elemental terrain.