Hi, welcome to Suikoden Wikia! Thanks for your edit to the Lazlo page.
To do listEdit
- Maintenance templates - High priority ! Will work on this once I finish working on the tabs on Kingdom Hearts Francophone.
- Expand on the storyline.
- Start a category tree once a substantial number of pages are up.
- Create a format for all articles.
- Story (chronological order)
- Fighting Style
So have we got all the characters ?
Lazlo*** - Paula - Keneth*** - Tal - Jewel - Snowe Vingerhut*/ - Glen Cott*** - Katarina* - Louise* - Gunter* - Princess Flare - Lino en Kuldes* - Chiepoo* - Vincent Vingerhut or is it Lord Vingerhut ? - Lilin* - Dario* - Nalleo* - Kika*** - Leknaat - Setsu* - Desmond* - Rakgi* - Colton* - Ramada*
Three asterisks = *** picture + story complete, one asterisk = * picture obtained, two asterisks = ** story complete. Slash = / in development. Pictures courtesy of IGN.
- Story (chronological order)
- Treasure List (I currently have Razril and Middleport)
- Shop List
- Runes (Okay, the article on the Rune of Punishment is pretty well-written. I say keep this up ! We'll use the same format.)
At the moment I'm working on combo attacks and formation attacks for Suikoden V. If you'd like to start on some of the character profiles I'll be able to join you later after I'm done with this stuff. --Master Thomas 03:50 08, October 2009
- Gotcha ! ^_^ In the meantime I'll fill the spaces up with whatever I know - I'll start here, then when you're ready, ping me and we'll put the info into the pages. TNÉ En avant Bravo ! 13:33, October 8, 2009 (UTC)
- Okay thanks till then good luck--Master Thomas 09:33, October 9, 2009 (UTC)
- Mordo Island off Kingdom of Obel
- Only one on the jetty : Window Set 4
Pictures, pictures and more picturesEdit
Yeah your probally right oh and dont worry about the stars I'm listings who's who but with Mizuiki's star the Chikyou star there two different ones so I dont know which she is--Master Thomas 03:04, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Never mind, I'll take a look... maybe after this round of editing. But let's not worry about the stars right now ; first and foremost, these articles need a format. And I'm thinking :
- Character description
- Guide description
- Fighting abilities
- I believe this should be applied everywhere, though it might be difficult to implement all the changes. We can leave out fighting abilities for now and proceed with the rest. TNÉ En avant Bravo ! 03:07, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Okay I took a look but man your talkin about some high end stuff. I agree about the Revamping the front page and I'd also like it if only people that log in would do the editing I've seen to much spam on this sight. I've spread the word at some of the web site I frequent but not much respone on those. You should drop lines at your haunts as well.--Master Thomas 06:44, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
I hardly have any. Thing is, this is my very first Suikoden haunt. If, say, we have an admin in our midst, then we can change the protection of some pages so that registered users can edit. And also, we head over to Wikia Central for removal of spam. Tell me where and when, I'll drop a line to Uberfuzzy or Angela to have it resolved. TNÉ En avant Bravo ! 06:50, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
- And meanwhile, I am high-end. You're talking to a multiple-wiki admin, though not on this wiki. When I edit, I edit voraciously. That's la loi de TroisNyxEtienne ! ;-) TNÉ En avant Bravo ! 06:51, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry about that :P--Master Thomas 07:01, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Um Sorry but what exactly are you talking a about? Media Wiki? you'll have to explain what your up to and what you need me to do.--Master Thomas 04:40, October 14, 2009 (UTC)
Okay, I'll be handling all pages with the MediaWiki prefix. I need you to start on category trees. The pictures are scattered all over the place.
- All Rune images should have the category "Rune Images".
- Think up a category for all the official artwork, according to the game. Like, "Suikoden IV artwork" or summat. Ultimately regroup the categories Suikoden - Suikoden V artwork under "Artwork Images"
- Do the same for EVERY IMAGE you find on the wiki.
- Once you're done, categorise every category under Category:Images.
No in fact there isn't a 108 star system in Tactics theres only about 70 people all together if that. Many are reoccuring people from IV my friend own a copy so thats how I know. Its not really my cup of tea so thats why I've never played it. I've play the over 5 thought.
On the contrast Ive seen a page that is only for Suikoden I characters but if you'd like I could go and fix that last one I did. --Master Thomas 04:12, October 15, 2009 (UTC)