Previously, in the Kingdom of Obel, there was a contest of shipwrights. He came in second, but for some unknown reason, he was entrusted by Lino with the designing of the ship, Dauntless and he secretly made it in the big cave on the Kingdom of Obel.
During the Island Liberation War, after building the Dauntless, he never expected that it will be used sooner. Working under Lino, he joined the Island Liberation Navy without a second thought. He manage the maintenance and customizing of the Dauntless, Grishend, Gaien Ship and the Obel Ship. After the war, he is secretly building another ship, under Lino's orders.
- Tov can change the design of a Ship.
- Tov can customize a Ship.
- Tov change the design of a Ship just speak to him.
- You can visit Tov at the 5th Deck inside the Dauntless.
Note:Ocean Rune Piece is needed to customize the ship.
- Tov can customize the following:
Role in the GameEdit
Tov joins automatically after acquiring your headquarters.
Tov allows you to customize any of your ships by adding Ocean Rune pieces to increase shooting distance, mobility and armoring as well as change out the sails of the Dauntless.
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
Tov: I see...
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
Tov: ... No one should speak such a thing.
Tov: I believe he is a man undertaking an incredible endeavor...
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
Tov: This ship... It seems it has a room that did not exist when it was designed. I am most sorry about that.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
Tov: ... Thank you... Thank you very much...
Tov: Nuuuwhoa!! I suppose this is another thing that cannot be helped...
So, this is the comment box. No comment.
Mushrooms and mint and... I was certain there was no room there when I designed it... where did it come from?