A suggestion Edit
Just a suggestion, what if each indvidual Star Article has the names of associated characters in Table form? I think it'd be more organized or something.--Bluemask 13:17, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
The next step is to insert Suikoden Tierkreischaracters. And we have to merge the list of stars above the table into the table including the links and the meaning of the stars. Zegame (talk) 03:46, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
Stars of Destiny in the adaptationsEdit
How do the Stars of Destiny work in mangas and light novels? Are they mentioned? And if they are, are there specific chapters depicting the recruitment sidequest? If not, are some stars omitted but the ending is still the one with 108 SOD or they actually make the bad ending canon?--Tokoyami no Nietzsche (talk) 18:51, May 29, 2018 (UTC)
Hey, Tokoyami no Nietzsche, I didn't read the Suikoden mangas myself, but there are 2 articles wrote by Milkandchocolate about the differences in Suikoden III between the manga and the game; Article 1 and Article 2. The articles are under construction so you may not find all yours answers about the Star of Destiny questions. It's possible Milkandchocolate may have more infos for you about what you seek. As for the others Suikoden Mangas, although I may be wrong, but as far as I know they weren't translated outside Japan, so it may be more difficult to have detailed informations about it. Eventually, you still can try your luck at Suikosource, some people out there may have some answers for you. Hope this will help.--Baffou (talk) 20:40, August 21, 2018 (UTC)
- Hi! Tokoyami no Nietzsche,
- About the SOD it is different in manga.
- Yes, they are mention and appear, they are automatically recruited and because there are plenty of characters, some only appear without dialogue only image, some appear with one dialogue only. If the characters is lucky they will have more role than in the game like Futch in SIII.
- No recruitment sidequest, the SOD is automatically recruited.
- The ending is different, unlike the game the SOD ending's are not mention. But it is up to you if you like the ending or not. Milkandchocolate (Message Wall) 00:04, August 22, 2018 (UTC)
I'm also curious about S1 and S2 (and S4, if it exists) mangas, as in S2 some stars can be recruited before acquiring the castle, but the S2 manga never shows those. I read the light novel's first volume, and the Stars of Destiny are mentioned. All the optional ones are mentioned by name too (the ones that are recruitable at the point the first volume ends). Tokoyami no Nietzsche (talk) 09:17, September 6, 2018 (UTC)
- I am very sorry, I cannot help you with that.