Richard is also known as the Blademaster and one of the best of the best in the Lindwurm Mercenary Brigade. When he was a child, his father forced him to do swordmanship all the time in the Zelant Kingdom. When Mueller came, he killed Richard's father and rescued him and since then he admire, praises and follow everything Mueller says.
Before the Sun Rune War, When Mueller told him to join in the Sacred Games as a joke, Richard take it seriously and joined. Before the match in the Sacred Games, he was given a candy by a little girl and ended being drugged. Due to this he was sent to infirmary and was scolded by Mueller.
During the Sun Rune War, he trained in the Waterfall Basin and met Freyjadour Falenas. After Freyjadour met him, Mueller told to bring Richard with him back to Ceras Lake Castle. On the castle Richard stayed on Mueller's side and aid Freyjadour in battle. On the attacked on Stormfist. Richard present his self to fight Childerich, because he was humiliated on the Sacred Games. After the war, even though his fellow mercenaries suggest that he create his own unit, he instead continues to fight alongside Mueller.
Role in the GameEdit
Richard is an incredible fighter despite his modesty. He has the highest evasion and the second highest technique, making up for his sub-par HP since he will never get hit anyway. His Swallow Rune is very powerful and all of his stats are decent, if not better. He also has a wide array of S and SS skills, therefore you can boost his power even more.
Richard is capable of inflicting multiple hits often in battle; this alone makes him a good fighter. Giving him another rune to boost his offense will often cause severe pain for the enemies.
Richard is a very good pick for the frontline, his only downsides being low defense (which he makes up for in form of parrying and countering) and only one rune slot. Provide him with the best available weapon upgrades and good skills to make the most of his talents.
- Head - Medium
- Body - Chain
- Hand - Medium
- Foot - Medium
Richard is an S-range fighter that uses a Rapier as a weapon.
He can lead a cavalry unit, but as a second-in-command he can give his unit a +9 ATK power boost. In any case, he gives his military unit one use of the Charge ability.
- Richard is one of the big shots in Wilhelm's unit of the Lindwurm Mercenary Brigade. He's the best of the best when it comes to the sword -- they even call him the "Blademaster." But he's so easygoing, you'd never know it.
- They say he joined the Sacred Games because Mueller told him to, as a joke. Belcoot says he's not sure he could've won if he he'd had to face Richard.
- No matter how many times I ask him, he won't tell me why he's so crazy about Mueller, or how it all got started. Anything else, he'll blab about forever, but he just won't talk about Mueller. Must be extra personal, whatever it is.
Is he the guy who won the Sacred Games? Well, he's not Mueller, so see if I care about him.
- Newspaper Article?
A newspaper reporter was doing interviews in the bath one time, but the article never came out. I'm not quite sure, seeing as I left in the middle of things, but did something bad happen?
- Richard is one of the characters that can duel Childerich if you bring him to Stormfist.
- All of Richard's weapon names are named after little birds.