While the Kooluk used a Giant Rune Cannon to destroy Iluya, they survived the attack and washed up on the shores of Nay Island. The village chief took them in until they recover. After some time Lazlo asked them to join the Island Liberation Navy.
While they were on board of the Dauntless, Kevin and Pam opened up a shop on the 3rd deck of Dauntless, she got into trouble when Travis kept asking her about her buns, but she kept telling him that her buns are her own little secret. Even though she didn't wanted to tell to anyone the tricks on making the steamed bun, she still did tell it to Lazlo. After the war, she returned to Iluya Island where her famous buns are once again in high demand.
Pam's Bun ShopEdit
- Pam cooks the Buns that he is selling.
- She can also cook the fish you get.
- You can visit Pam at the 3rd Deck inside the Dauntless.
Here are the list of Buns that Kevin sells.
- Steamed Bun
- Meat Bun
- Crab Bun
Role in the GameEdit
Pam joins after making an alliance with Nay Island.
- Pam is a support character with the Cook ability that turns enemeis (even human ones) into food items.
- Pam opens a kitchen where one can buy her famous buns or have her cook what fish Lazlo has fished up.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
Pam: Yes, I understand.
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
Pam: Mr. Travis... He always asks me about my buns... but I keep telling him my buns are my own little secret. The ingredients, the family recipe... that's for me to know!
Pam: I think he must be having a hard time, but I hope he does his best.
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
Pam: Oh... my!! Is this...?!
The dough of a steamed bun is made by mixing several kinds of flour and then kneading it while adding boiling water. But you must remember to knead it until it as a soft as your earlobe! Don't forget... About as soft as a human earlobe. A human one.
I always carry dough and a steaming basket with me. If you take me with you, I can make steamed buns outside as well.