The Pale Gate Rune (named the Blue Gate Rune in Suikoden II) is a rune used to summon monsters from another world to attack enemies. It is presumably descended from the Gate Rune. Unlike most magic runes, this rune can only be equipped on a caster's forehead. This powerful rune only appears in Suikoden II, III, and V.
- Open Gate: 50 damage to one enemy
- Kings Road: 150 damage to all enemies
- Pale Palace: 500 damage to all enemies
- Empty World: 900 damage to all enemies, 90 damage to allies
- Open Gate: 100 damage to target and enemies in area, chance of instant death
- Royal Passage: 350 damage to one enemy
- Pale Palace: 600 damage to all enemies
- Empty World: 900 damage to all enemies, 45 damage to allies
- Open Gate: 100+ damage or instant death (30%) to cluster of enemies.
- Royal Passage: 350+ damage to one enemy
- Pale Palace: 600+ damage to all enemies
- Empty World: 900+ damage to all enemies (allies take damage too)