Nico's job lead him to joined in the Island Liberation Navy. While he was on board on the Dauntless, he keep working as a look out and when he was up in the crow's nest, he sometimes get a strange feeling about the wind and the waves somehow sound like they're talking. After the war, day in and day out, he continues to patrol the seas in the name of Obel.
Role in the GameEdit
Nico is recruited automatically after launching your headquarters to sea.
Nico is the lookout of the Dauntless.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
Nico: What? Hmmmm... Like Mr, Haruto? Because I've never once seen Mr. Haruto doing any work...
Nico: Sir Lazlo? Well, I think Sir Lazlo works at a feverish pace! I almost think he might be working a little too hard.
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
Nico: I'll apologize! I know I shouldn't be wasting time in this place right now! For that, I am very sorry!!
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
Nico: Oh? Have I... escaped punishment? Whew... thank goodness...
Nico: ...!! Owowow... I was wrong! I meant to say, I am terribly sorry!!
My name is Nico. Please don't say anything like, "I don't remember letting you on board." I stand guard over this ship under His Majesty's orders. I look forward to working with you.
When I'm up in the crow's nest, I sometimes get a strange feeling. The wind and the waves somehow sound like they're talking... It's true.
Well, he's not a bad guy, but he just keeps following me, even though I said I don't need any apprentices...
- Nico refers to Wendel as a guy when she is a girl.