Moroon is the fifth of the five beaver siblings. He is a rebellious beaver who hates human and beavers.
Before the Sun Rune War, he ran away and found himself at Baska Mines, where generally few people lived. He stayed there until Freyjadour Falenas and Meroon found him. Freyjadour and Meroon brought him back to the burnt down Beaver Lodge. After seeing the burnt Beaver Lodge he blamed the humans but after his older siblings talked to him in Beaver Lodge, he decided to join Freyjadour's Loyalist Army. Even though he still hated the humans, he helped Freyjadour in his fight against the Godwins. After the war, he attempted to live the life of a wanderer, until Meroon drags him back repeatedly.
Role in the GameEdit
Take Maroon to speak with Moroon at Baska Mine at any time. Then after recruiting Maroon and Miroon, speak with Meroon in Beaver Lodge and ask her if she was referring to Moroon. Take her to see Moroon at Baska Mine and the two will join.
- Moroon will change the battle music when he is in your party.
- Moroon is the strongest beaver in combat. He makes up for his basically non-existent magic with better than average HP, strength, and evasion. Despite this, typical beaver armor makes him a bit too fragile for frontline combat.
- Head - N/A
- R. Hand - Gained at Lv. 1
- L. Hand - Gained at Lv. 40
- Head - Medium
- Body - Chain
- Hand - Medium
- Foot - N/A
Moroon is an S-range fighter that uses a guitar as a weapon.
|Name||Wood String||Hard String||Beaver String|
Moroon can lead a four-star anti-ship infantry unit that gives his unit one use of the Gnaw ability.
- Moroon is the youngest beaver sibling of the five. He used to live as a lone wanderer. Hated both beavers and humans, he said. But he let his siblings talk him into coming here.
- Two years ago, when the beavers were forced to build Hatred Fortress, Moroon was just a little kid. He must've hated every second of it.
- He carries something that looks like some kind of foreign, stringed instrument. But really, it's just a wooden board and stick put together to make a mallet.
- I'm Mad at You
You owe me an apology. And I'm not gonna forgive you until you come in here and give it to me!
- Now I'm Really Mad
So it wasn't Your Highness after all, eh? Now I'm angrier than ever!