Millie is a young girl who traveled with her eight eyed groundhog named Bonaparte.
Millie appears in Ryube Village, searching the town for her pet "Bonaparte". Eventually, she appears at the gate to Ryube forest. She enlists Riou's help to find her lost pet, and they enter the forest. Deep into the forest, a frightened Bonaparte attacks Riou, Millie and the party. After defeating Bonaparte, he calms down and jumps onto Millie's arm. Because Riou helped her, Millie joins forces with Riou. During the war, she befriends Meg, and at the end of the war, goes to the Grasslands to find a bride for Bonaparte.
Role in the GameEdit
Speak to her in Ryube and help her retrieve Bonaparte. Go to the right in the forest, chase Bonaparte and fight him. Once defeated, she will join.
|Name||Boomerang||Hit Boomerang||High Boomerang|
Millie has a personal rune, the Groundhog Rune. She can only use it once she is recruited and it only works once per battle.
- Head - None
- R. Hand - Groundhog Rune
- L. Hand - None
Millie excels with the Fire Rune and Lightning Rune, but she's good with all elementals, except the Water Rune. Millie is the best character to have the Blue Gate Rune, the latter can be placed only in the forehead. Millie is the first character in Suikoden II that can have runes placed on the forehead, so the rune could be used almost immediately after obtaining it. As for alignment runes, Millie is good with the Darkness Rune, but poor with Resurrection Rune.
|Starting Equipment||Recommended Equipment|
Millie can participate in the Pretty Girl Attack with Meg and Tengaar.
Position: Special Forces
"She's always going around with that pet of hers, 'Bonaparte'. She seems to think it's cute, but I just don't see it..."
"She calls that buggy-eyed mutant 'cute'? I tried, but I just don't get it..."
"Y...you won't believe this...I saw Millie actually go 'inside' Bonaparte and take a nap in there!"
So this is a suggestion box, huh. I'll write to you later. Bye-bye.
Bonaparte is so cute. When he saw this box, he wanted to pee on it, but I stopped him. Tee Hee hee.
- I don't get it
Why aren't people nicer to my little sweetie Bonaparte? He's very nice... once you get to know him...
- Amazing Trick
I taught Bonaparte a new trick. I call it "Swallow the Man". I'll show it to you. Bye Bye
"Could it be that she got to be as sweet as she is by eating nothing but sweets? It's Millie!!!"
Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 2Edit
As in Vol. 1, Chapter 3 has a secret scene that can be selected in its beginning, only if the player has a certain (very high) amount of points. In this scene, Nash finds Millie and Meg with Bonaparte and Gadget. Viki appears a little later, and a strange scene unfolds, with a lot of characters, including young Viki, who became a playable character in Suikoden III.
- When Rina, Eilie and Bolgan, perform their circus trick scene in Ryube village, Millie can be seen in the crowd watching.
- Millie has the strongest affinity to the Blue Gate Rune in the game.
- Millie is the first Chiku Star to be good with the Blue Gate Rune, with the next one being Mel.
- During war battles, Nanami and Millie would bang on pots and pans for the soldiers to get fired up.
- In the game Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth, there are plenty of mercenary characters that you can recruit. One among them bears a very striking resemblance to Millie. She has a very similar outfit, hat and long hair; while the characters hair is orange, it's still very close to Millie's hair color. You can also equip a boomerang to the mercenary character. Click for Picture
- The MMORPG Aura Kingdom has character art for the Gunslinger class, which has a resemblance to Millie. She has the blue and white color scheme, as well as a hat and a skirt with a similar fashion. To see the full version of the character art, click this.
|SUIKOGAIDEN Vol. 2|
|Maki • Camus • Miklotov • Lo Wen • Gijimu • Koyu • Rina • Eilie • Bolgan • Lena • Bright • Futch • Humphrey • Meg • Millie • Gadget • Bonaparte • Viki • Julie|
|Clad • Gilbert • Aisha • Jonah • Butz • Tony • Tony's Daughter • Yuzu • Valeria • Anita • Apple • Sheena • Oulan • Milich • Vincent • Esmeralda • Simone • Lorelai • Killey • Riou • Jowy • Nanami • Kasumi • Tir • Viki • Abizboah • L'Roladia • Chuchura • Sasarai • Dominguez|
|Clant • Parge • Wan • Stella • Zaj|
|Milit • Caleria • Crystal Valley|
|Flame Champion • Music List • Returning Characters • Exclusive Characters • Characters Name|