Miakis was born in the Sauronix castle-town, and originally wanted to be one of Sauronix's famed Dragon Cavalry. While training, she became friends with Roog and Rahal. However, women were prohibited from joining the cavalry; Craig Laden, the commander of the cavalry recognized her skills and sent her to Sol-Falena with a recommedation for her to serve the royal family as a Queen's Knight instead. Miakis honed her skills as a fighter and magician and eventually was chosen to become Lymsleia's personal bodyguard. Her parents retired soon after to travel around the world; she is unaware of their current whereabouts.
During the attack on the Sun Palace, she witnesses Queen Arshtat's death by Georg's hand, although not the events preceding that. She and Galleon return to escort the Princess away, but are stopped by Alenia, Zahhak, and surviving Nether Gate assassins and surrender to protect Lymsleia. They are kept on as Queen's Knights for show, though in reality they are political hostages. Miakis continues to comfort the Princess until Gizel Godwin marries Lymsleia; Miakis is then removed from her position and sent to aid Alenia in the defending of Doraat. She falls into a depressive state from being unable to protect Lymsleia until the Prince defeats her in a duel and assures her that he will return Lymsleia.
At the Ceras Lake Castle, she confronts Georg and accuses him of killing Arshtat. Though most in the Prince's camp believe it to be a rumour spread by the Godwins, Georg gives no answer and leaves. Miakis later aids an attempt to "kidnap" Lymsleia during the Queen's Campaign, but the plan is thwarted when Sialeeds betrays the Prince. They capture Galleon instead, who reveals why Georg killed Arshtat, who had gone insane from bearing the Sun Rune. Miakis briefly serves as the Prince's bodyguard in Lyon's place and participates in the final march into Sol-Falena.
In battle, Miakis uses daggers and initially bears a Shield Rune.
Role in the GameEdit
After the Doraat Siege you'll end up dueling Miakis at the end of the Fortress, defeat her and she'll join you.
Miakis has really well balanced status with good attack and magic power and well rounded rune affinity. She can fulfill any role in the party except tanking. You can make her a great physical powerhouse, as she often multi hits the enemies with Double-edged rune, Killer rune, Fury rune or Violence rune. Or you can make her good magic user with Flowing rune, Mother Earth/Cyclone Rune, Rage/Thunder rune.
- Head - Medium
- Body - Chain
- Hand - Medium
- Foot - Medium
Miakis is an S-range fighter that uses Dual Daggers as weapons.
|Sword of Magic||A|
|All Out Strike||A|
Miakis can lead a four-star infantry unit or a four-star combat ship. She also gives her unit one use of the Recover ability and a +1 SPD boost.
- Miakis is a Queen's Knight, and the Princess' bodyguard. Well, not just a bodyguard. Much closer than that, by all accounts. But I guess you would know more about all that than I do.
- She's the kind of person who could get along with just about anybody, but I hear Alenia couldn't stand her. I guess it was some kind of instinctual thing...
- Her father was a Dragon Cavalry soldier. When his daughter became a Queen's Knight, he retired, and he and his wife began a leisurely trip around the world. Even Miakis doesn't know where they're traveling right now.
His eyes are a little different, but there really is a resemblance. He'll never fool me or the Princess, though!
Hmph. He fooled me. The little...Well, he'll be littler if he tried again...Lyon saw right through him, though. Big surprise there.
- Lun and Logg
A couple of gold dust thieves, huh? You never know how fate will bring people together...
- The quote on the top of the page is different in the Japanese version. Instead threatening to throw Euram on the Feitas River, Miakis instead threatens to castrate him if he dares touch the princess.
- All of Miakis's Weapon names are named after butterflies.