Maroon is a beaver who lives in Beaver Lodge. He have two younger brother and two younger sister which make him the eldest among the five beaver siblings. He assist Fuwalafuwalu in or out of Beaver Lodge. Like any other beavers, he doesn't want to be around with human.
After the Lordlake was scorched by the Sun Rune. The Godwins force the beaver to made a dam on a river near Lordlake to cut off Lordlake's water supply. He feel guilty and he wanted to fix it but he doesn't have any power to do so.
During the Sun Rune War, Freyjadour Falenas and Toma asked beavers helped to destroy the Hatred Fortress and bring water supply back to Lordlake. After successfully destroying the Hatred Fortress, the beavers doesn't allied themselves to Freyjadour's Loyalist Army until Godwins burned their village down and Freyjadour went to helped them and this caused Maroon and the beavers to joined in the Loyalist Army. After the war, he succeed the late, Fuwalafuwalu as leader and he contibutes to the harmonious coexistence of human, dwarf and beavers.
Role in the GameEdit
Joins automatically after the fire attack at Beaver Lodge.
Maroon is formidable when you first get him in the game, but after you officially recruit him he'll be too weak.
- Head - N/A
- R. Hand - Gained at Lv. 1
- L. Hand - Gained at Lv. 25
- Head - Light
- Body - Light
- Hand - Light
- Foot - N/A
Maroon is an M-range fighter that uses a mallet as a weapon.
|Name||Wood Hammer||Hard Hammer||Beaver Hammer|
Maroon can participate in Beaver Rush.
Maroon can lead a ship sinking beaver unit with one use of the Gnaw ability. On land, the Beavers act as a four-star infantry unit.
- Maroon is the young leader of the beavers, in practise if not in name. He´s also Fuwalafuwalu´s right-hand man. And he´s the oldest of the five siblings.
- By beaver standards, he´s already a young man, but his actual age isn´t all that different from Toma´s. Let me guess what you´re thinking: "Oh, okay. That explains it, then."
- Lately, he´s been Haswar´s favourite. He pouts and insists he´s too old to be called "cute," but Haswar is oblivious.
'Thanks for letting us build a bath for my little sister!' Maroon asked me to write that. I'm grateful, too. - From Muroon
- That Lunas Woman
'Prince, you've got to help me! She thinks I'm her teddy bear!!' Maroon asked me to write that. - From Muroon