If there is an urgent announcement to make around Suikoden Wikia Community please use the Community Corner and Community Message Notice.
Note: Before editing Community Corner and Community Message Notice, read this manual carefully. Already read the manual go ahead and use the Community Corner and Community Message Notice.
- It must have a date.
- Don't remove the Newest Pages.
- Don't remove the New Member section. Use it to give a warm welcome to the new members of the community.
- Don't remove the Thank You/Congratulation section. Thank You/Congratulations section is used to thanks any user who done a great contribution on the wiki. It doesn't matter if the user contribute a lot or not as long as he contributed great articles you must thank him/her.
- Don't remove the Short Announcement section. Short Announcement made by the admins must always be short and precise.
- Don't remove Reminders sections.
Community Message Notice
The community message notice can be activated by editing the Community Corner and it can be seen popping out on the right side of the computer screen. It will run for 24 hours from the time the community corner had been activated, after 24 hours the community message notice will be automatically deactivated. To change the message on the community notice message please go to Template:Community_Notice_Message. If you encounter a problem on the Template:Community_Notice_Message, please go to the MediaWiki:Communitymessages-notice-msg and paste the message there.
Note: Community Message Notice can be seen on the entire Suikoden Wikia.
- Don't post any unrelated Suikoden Information or unrelated to Suikoden Wikia.