- What to put inside the badge?
- Suikoden Fanart
- Any Suikoden Character Photo
- Who can customize the Badge?
Tips and Trick about the Badges
- Any admins can customize the badges by clicking customize Badges at the right side corner on the More Badges You Can Earn! section.
- Any admin can create new edit track. How?
- Click customize badges.
- Add any page category. Just copy the title of the category you want to use.
- Paste the title of the category on Create new track for category: at the right side corner of Special:AchievementsCustomize at the buttom.
- Click Create this track.
- After creating a set of badges will appear just search on the Special:AchievementsCustomize by scrolling it down. A new badges doesn't have a suikoden photo's inside it.
- Customize it by adding a photo inside it.
- The size of the photo for Bronze is 70x70px
- The size of the photo for Silver is 100x100px
- The size of the photo for Gold is 90x90px
- After adding the photos check the enabled and then click the save changes button.
- Add the Template:WarningBadges on the category that holds a badges and your done.
- Be sure that you don't delete the photo of the badges to avoid further problem.
- Add the photo/image of the badges on category Badges.
- Be sure not to delete the category that holds the badges to avoid further problem.
- Be sure to add only a category that is worthy of holding a badges because you cannot remove it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.