Mamie is a cook. She is careless in her speech, but meticulous about cooking. She was sick when she was a child, and her father Bashok joined Gyokuran, and fight his friend Hai Yo, to have money to cure her.
- Recipe #1 - Mamie starts with this.
- Recipe #2 - On a corpse in Zexen Forest. From the Vinay del Zexay side, proceed to the next area. Then take the hidden path leading south.
- Recipe #3 - Win from Lottery - Complimentary prize at Duck Village.
- Recipe #4 - Win at Goppu - Prize for winning the 2,000 potch match.
- Recipe #5 - On a corpse at Mt. Hei-Tou - Take the first path leading north. Then take a right at the second fork encountered in the road.
- Recipe #6 - Win from Lottery - Complimentary prize at Iksay Village.
- Recipe #7 - On a corpse on the Mountain Path - Proceed to the treasure chest. Then take the path leading north. Proceed to the south-east dead end.
- Recipe #8 - Win from Ranch Racing - Acquire an approximate time of 53 seconds with the horse or 45 seconds with Fubar.
- Recipe #9 - Speak to a villager wandering the path to the windmill in Iksay Village anytime during Chapter 4 and 5.
- Recipe #10 - Speak to a villager at the inn in Alma Kinan Village.
- Recipe #11 - Speak to a Female villager near the windmill in Iksay Village anytime after the village is attacked by the Lizard Clan.
- Recipe #12 - Speak to a Councilman near the entrance of Vinay del Zexay.
- Recipe #13 - Speak to an Elderly woman at the education center in Le Buque Village anytime after visiting Budehuc Castle during Chapter 4.
- Recipe #14 - On a corpse at Mt. Hei-Tou - Take the first path leading north. Then take a left at the first fork encountered in the road.
- Recipe #15 - Speak to a female Le Buque villager at the tavern in Caleria anytime after visiting Budehuc Castle during Chapter 4.
- Recipe #16 - Speak to a female villager wandering around the tavern in Chisha Village anytime after visiting Budehuc Castle during Chapter 4.
- Recipe #17 - In a treasure Chest at Cyndar Ruins - Guardian: Copper Sun
- Recipe #18 - In a treasure Chest at Mt. Senai - Guardian: Ghost Knight
- Recipe #19 - Speak to a villager at the inn in the Great Hollow anytime after visiting Budehuc Castle during Chapter 4.
- Recipe #20 - In a treasure Chest at Mountain Path - Guardian: Twin Snake, second version
Role in the GameEdit
- Mamie opens a restaurant at your castle, where you can order food which acts as healing items. The more recipes and spices you bring her, the more food you can order.
- Mamie is a support character with the (A Ranked) Cook ability that turns enemies into food items after a battle.
Shortens the lines, and ad libs as she pleases.
Now, about my food; if you let it sit, it'll go bad. Please eat if quickly.
If you put mayonnaise on ice cream, it'll become 'Fried Ice Cream.' I don't know what happens to the person eating it, but why don't you try?
If you put red pepper on clams sautted in butter, they'll become 'Spicy Clam Soup.' I wonder what the effect is like during war? Try it.
If you put mayonnaise on pickles, you have 'Super Pickles.' Try it.
If you put mayonnaise on Tofu Hot Pot, you have 'Dark Hot Pot.' I'm afraid to eat it myself, but try it if you like.
She is a cook. She is careless in her speech, but meticulous about cooking.
She makes the best hamburgers. I love them. I have to ask her to make one for me.
When I went to investigate, she made a dish full of hamburgers! They were sublimely delicious...
Her father, Bashok, was a famous cook. She told me a confusing story...something about a fight with a cordon bleu and someone called Hai Yo of the Dunan Castle.