- "My you have such a deep look in your eyes. I rather fancy that, heh heh."
- —Louise, Suikoden IV
Louise is the mother of Nalleo and she was working as a bartender.
Long time ago Louise put little Nalleo in Dario's care and disappeared. After sometime Louise became the bartender in the Dauntless and she run into Dario along with Nalleo. She hide her identity to Nalleo and she believe that she was a failure mother, she told to Lazlo that if Nalleo asked for his mother tell him that his mother died. She thought she made a mistake entrusting him to Dario, but when she saw that Nalleo grows fine, she feel much relief. After the war, around the time when the kingdom began to regain its vigor, Louise disappeared, unbeknownst to anyone.
Role in the GameEdit
Louise is recruited automatically after receiving your headquarters.
- Speaking to Louise allows you to rest, save your game, or change party.
- Louise is your first support character and has the healing ability.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
Louise: Really... well, that's fine.
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
Louise: From where I stand, that applies to everyone. They all have problems. But... That's exactly what's endearing about them.
Louise: Well... His eyes are just nice. Those eyes tell me he will do something great. Hehe...
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
Louise: ... Who would ever have thought that I would see Nalleo here... He's grown so much... I thought maybe I'd made a mistake entrusting him to Dario, but... He seems to be fine, much to my relief.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
Louise: Hehehe... That was fun. Well, later.
Louise: Wait!!! S-Stop that!!!
Dario... Who'd have thought we'd run into each other here of all places?! I'll just say it now -- there's nothing between him and me.
Nalleo is looking for his mother? I wonder if that Dario said something. Well, I'm a failure as a mother. Please tell Nalleo that his mother died. That's how it should be.
His father's already dead. That's for real. Good grief... now it's come back to me. That was such a long time ago...