Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Liloon is one of the five mermaid sisters. The Cray Trading Company catches the mermaid for their skins. She flees from the mermaid poacher coming from the Deserted Island and went to Iluya island. Liloon cannot write much and seem to have no desire to learn.
During the Island Liberation War, Lazlo went to Iluya and recruit Liloon. While she was on board on the Dauntless, she was reunited with her elder sisters and helped them to sell and make accessories in the Accessory Atelier.
When Lazlo and his army were approaching Fort El-Eal, Liloon and her sisters led a three-ship decoy fleet, and jumped into the sea just seconds before the Huge Rune Cannon was fired and destroyed it. After the war, she returns to the Deserted Island with her sisters, but immediately leaves on a journey in search of others.
- The mermaids can make Accessory for your characters.
- Accessories add defense and etc. on your characters.
- You can visit the Atelier at the 5th Deck inside the Dauntless.
Here are the List of Accessories that the mermaids can make.
- Guard Ring
- Water Magic Ring
- Magic Ring
- Counter Ring
- Earth Magic Ring
- Lucky Ring
- Cape Ring
- Power Ring
- Thunder Magic Ring
- Fire Magic Ring
- Pearl Ring
- Water Amulet
- Wind Amulet
- Thunder Amulet
- Fur Cape
- Flame Amulet
- Magic Canceller
- Gold Emblem
- Pearl Bracelet
- Pearl Necklace
Role in the GameEdit
Liloon works in the accessory atelier, and if you bring her the right combination of materials she'll make you a new accessory.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
Liloon: Huh? why would you do something like that?
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
Liloon: Humans! Humans are scary.
Liloon: Not scary.
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
Liloon: I'm glad, because I found Lilin. But I have lots more siblings. I want to see them soon, too!
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
Liloon: What? Can I go back? If so, I'm going.
Liloon: ...!! Humans are mean after all! I'm going back!
Riting is hard werk
Cant rite werds