Lilen is the one of the five mermaid sisters. The Cray Trading Company catches the mermaid for their skins. She hide in the waters near the island to escape from the mermaid poacher coming from the Deserted Island. Lilen cannot write much and seems to have no desire to learn.
During the Island Liberation War, Lazlo went to the Deserted Island cavern and spotted her. He told her about her sisters and she joined the Island Liberation Navy. While she was on board on the Dauntless, she was reunited with her sisters and helped them to sell and make accessories in the Accessory Atelier.
When Lazlo and his army were approaching Fort El-Eal, Lilen and her sisters led a three-ship decoy fleet, and jumped into the sea just seconds before the Huge Rune Cannon was fired and destroyed it. After the war, she returned to the deserted island with her sisters.
- The mermaids can make Accessory for your characters.
- Accessories add defense and etc. on your characters.
- You can visit the Atelier at the 5th Deck inside the Dauntless.
Here are the List of Accessories that the mermaids can make.
- Guard Ring
- Water Magic Ring
- Magic Ring
- Counter Ring
- Earth Magic Ring
- Lucky Ring
- Cape Ring
- Power Ring
- Thunder Magic Ring
- Fire Magic Ring
- Pearl Ring
- Water Amulet
- Wind Amulet
- Thunder Amulet
- Fur Cape
- Flame Amulet
- Magic Canceller
- Gold Emblem
- Pearl Bracelet
- Pearl Necklace
Role in the GameEdit
Lilen works in the Accessories Atelier, where if you bring her the right combination of materials she'll make you accessories.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
Lilen: Okay. That'll be fine.
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
Lilen: I don't really know. I was told that they're all good people, so I'm sure they are good people.
Lilen: Lilin said he is a good person. I'm sure he must be a good person.
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
Lilen: I want everyone to make more accessories.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
Lilen: ... Is this the end? Well then, I will go back.
Lilen: Yikes! Wh-What did you just do? What was done to me?!
I hope we get along.
Please catch them soon.
When the bad humans are gone, I'll swim lots in the ocean.