Killey is from a tribe in the Queendom of Falena. His clothes has something to do with the legendary Crimson Bird from his native culture. Since he was young, he was tracking the Sindar and enter any Sindar Ruins that he found.
Before the Sun Rune War, she met Lorelai before the assassination of Arshtat Falenas in the Deep Twilight Forest, where they got trapped in a room and they can't get out. Luckily Viki, Nash, Meg, Millie and Bonaparte accidentally traveled through time via teleporting and broke the ceiling of the ruins, which they used for escaping. Ever since then a rivalry between Killey and Lorelai had been developed.
Killey helped Marscal Godwin's team of experts to survey the Sindar Ruins in Ashtwal Mountains. He went to Sol-Falena and after the Sun Rune returned back the sealed room in the Sun Palace, he sneaked in but was caught and they put him in the Agate Prison. Even though he know how to unlock the cell in Agate Prison, he decided to stay there because he doesn't know how to escape on the prison that is surrounded by water. Later on the Agate Prison, Freyjadour Falenas came and learned that there is an underground passage because of the mud on Freyjadour boots. Killey used this chance to escaped.
Killey came to the Ceras Lake Castle, after he heard that Freyjadour unlocked the Ceras Lake Ruins to investigate. Killey examine the Sealed Room where the Tablet of Stars is located and left. Later, Freyjadour met Killey in the Deep Twilight Forest, where he accompanied Freyjadour and his party to investigate the ruins. After inspecting the ruins Killey join in Freyjadour's Loyalist Army.
As a member, he aid Freyjadour on his fight against the Godwins. In the Ceras Lake Castle, even though he made more enemies than friends, he manage to have a unite attack with Zweig and Lorelai or Georg Prime, Lorelai and Viki. After the war, as he hunts for Sindar treasures, Lorelai lures him back to Falena, where he lands in prison after a riot.
During the Dunan Unification War, Killey went to the City-States of Jowston in search for the Sindarian treasure. He met Riou in South Window and told him about Alex a treasure hunter who had a knowledge about the Sindar Ruins at the back of White Deer Inn. Killey immediately went to North Window to find Alex and Killey asked him about the Sindar Ruins. After it, he went back to South Window where he met Riou again and offered Killey to join in the New State Army. He accept the offer and he helped Riou on his fight against the Highland Kingdom. On the headquarters of the New State Army, he met Lorelai again and they still continue their rivalry. After the war, he journeyed to Kanakan south of the Toran Republic in search of the mystery of the Sindar.
Role in the GameEdit
After defeating Luca Blight, you can find him outside the trade shop in South Window. Tell him about Alex and then return to headquarters. You find him in the item shop at your castle arguing with Alex. After those events find him again in South Window and ask him to join. You can find him even earlier in South Window after the scene with Jowy Atreides and Sasarai, but you must have your castle at level 3.
Given Killey is one of the few characters in the game who has three available rune slots, he can become one of the most potent fighters in the game when equipped with the Double-Beat Rune, Double-Strike Rune, and Fury Rune.
Cap, Light Armor
Killey has no known unite attacks.
- Secret: #1
From: Queendom of Falena
- Secret: #2
"He's after the secrets of the Sindar, but it seems he was also a prisoner in the Queendom of Falena for several years before you met up with him."
- Secret: #3
"Apparently that look of his is the custom where he was born. Something to do with the legendary 'Crimson Bird' from his native culture."
"He's a mysterious hunter looking for the secrets of the Sindar. Are his tastes a mystery as well? It's Killey!!!"
Killey has several methods to recruit:
- Bring Cius and Lelei to Agate Prison and talk to him in his jail cell. Killey will later show up an the eastern bridge of your headquarters (Lorelai and Zweig in your party may be needed to trigger this).
- If (1) occurs before going to Twilight Forest for the first time, Killey will leave and find you in the Twilight Forest Ruins after the mission. You can recruit him after completing the Twilight Ruins just after you exit.
- If you do not recruit him at (1a), he leaves and you can find him later standing in front of the Dawn Ruins, where the Prince uses his Rune to open the sealed door.
- If (1) happens after Twilight Forest event, he will join you when your HQ is Level 3.
2. If you did not free Killey and complete the event at Twilight Ruins, return to the last room of Twilight Ruins later to find him.
Killey is just shy of outperforming Cathari in the damage department, including being slightly worse at landing criticals, but this is a compliment if anything. Having 3 rune slots, a good magic stat, and a passable magic defense in addition to this are what lead many to consider him to be the best L-range fighter in the game. The 3 rune slots can theoretically cause his damage output to surpass Cathari's, but his decent magic lends itself to investing a rune slot in that direction.
- Head - Light
- Body - Clothes
- Hand - Medium
- Foot - Medium
Killey is an L-range fighter that uses a Needle as a weapon.
Killey works well as a second-in-command adding the Rage Rune ability to his military unit.
- We don't know much about Killey -- not even why he was locked up in Agate Prison. He seems to be researching the Sindar civilization, but I'm still trying to find out why.
- When Lord Godwin held a gathering of Sindar civilization experts, Killey showed up. Not to help out or anything -- he just couldn't resist the chance to snag that much Sindar information all at once.
- I don't think there's any doubt he's from this country. I asked him which city, but he wouldn't tell me. He only said, you wouldn't know it even if I told you. Heh, I doubt that.
- There is a way to get to Killey after the mission from the Toran Republic and before the fight against Luca.
|SUIKOGAIDEN Vol. 2|
|Maki • Camus • Miklotov • Lo Wen • Gijimu • Koyu • Rina • Eilie • Bolgan • Lena • Bright • Futch • Humphrey • Meg • Millie • Gadget • Bonaparte • Viki • Julie|
|Clad • Gilbert • Aisha • Jonah • Butz • Tony • Tony's Daughter • Yuzu • Valeria • Anita • Apple • Sheena • Oulan • Milich • Vincent • Esmeralda • Simone • Lorelai • Killey • Riou • Jowy • Nanami • Kasumi • Tir • Viki • Abizboah • L'Roladia • Chuchura • Sasarai • Dominguez|
|Clant • Parge • Wan • Stella • Zaj|
|Milit • Caleria • Crystal Valley|
|Flame Champion • Music List • Returning Characters • Exclusive Characters • Characters Name|