Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jude is a sculptor and he teaches the art of blacksmithing in New Leaf Academy.
During the first Siege of Highland Army, He helped on protecting the Greenhill by melting all the weapons in Greenhill and making them into spears, he also impersonated Shin to let Teresa and Shin to escape. After the Greenhill was liberated, he joined the New State Army after Riou bring clay to him. On the head quarters of the New State Army, he create a Guardian Deity. After the war, it's either he will stayed in North Window Castle to try to complete work on his Guardian Deity or he was looking for inspiration for his new work following North Window's Guardian Deity.
Role in the GameEdit
Speak to Jude in the Greenhill Academy after the liberation. He will tell you he needs clay. Speak to a man walking in the woods in Forest Village and he will give you clay. Return to Jude and he will join you.
Jude can sculpt a guardian deity for your castle.
Guardian Deity PiecesEdit
- Dragon Plans #1 - Jude has it
- Dragon Plans #2 - Inside one of the chests in Rakutei Mountain
- Dragon Plans #3 - Speak to the person in the right house in the lower right of Tinto
- Dragon Plans #4 - Inside one of the chests in Rockaxe Castle
- Unicorn Plans #1 - Jude has it
- Unicorn Plans #2 - Inside one of the chests in Rakutei Mountain
- Unicorn Plans #3 - Speak to the person in the left house in the lower right of Tinto
- Unicorn Plans #4 - Inside one of the chests in Rockaxe Castle.
- Rabbit Plans #1 - Jude has it
- Rabbit Plans #2 - Rare Find in Highway Village Item Shop
- Rabbit Plans #3 - Rare Find in Banner Village Item Shop
- Rabbit Plans #4 - Rare Find in Greenhill Item Shop, possible only after Greenhill has been liberated.
- Turtle Plans #1 - Dropped from enemy Rockadillo near Two-River area
- Turtle Plans #2 - Dropped from enemy Ragged One near Greenhill area (Missable)
- Turtle Plans #3 - Dropped from enemy Skyknight at Rakutei Mountain
- Turtle Plans #4 - First Prize (random) in Climbing Mini-Game for 10,000 potch entry fee
- Secret: #1
From: Forest Village, Greenhill Principality
Position: Special Forces
- Secret: #2
"You can find plans on sale in town, on wandering monsters and in rare finds too."
- Secret: #3
"I wonder what'll happen when he's done making that Guardian Deity. What the hell is it anyway?"
- Secret: #4
"Jude was researching who most often dealt the finishing blow in combat. Is he looking for a motif or something?"
- Leave it to me
Lord Riou, I will make you the greatest Guardian Deity the world has ever seen. Believe me.
"After months working on the Guardian Deity, I wonder what he wants to eat. It's Jude!!!!"
|SUIKOGAIDEN Vol. 1|
|Sierra • Templeton • Wakaba • Teresa • Shin • Jude • Nina • Emilia • Jeane • Connell|
|Nanami • Kinnison • Shiro • Flik • Viktor • Leona • Clive • Hauser • Annallee • Hanna • Pilika • Dominguez • Jowy • Riou • Yuli • Elza • Ayda • Raura • Shilo • Gaspar • Mazus • Adlai • Hix • Tengaar • Hoi • Maximillian • Julie • Kahn Marley • Stallion • Georg • Lena • Sauro|
|Rean • Ayana • Rowd • Jillia • Luca • Seed • Culgan • Zaj • Kelley|
|Blue Moon Village • Muse • Greenhill|
|Golden Wolf • Music List • Returning Characters • Exclusive Characters • Characters Name|