Jefferson is a mysterious and stubborn appointer who assigns titles to people at will.
After the Fire Bringer was reformed and set up its headquarters at Budehuc Castle, Jefferson arrived. Cecile refused to let him in, saying no unauthorized people were allowed in. They got into an argument with him calling Cecile the "Tin Head Halter" and calling Juan the "Goldbrick Gang Boss". After Cecile threatened to beat him up, he simply went inside and set up shop. After the war, he stayed in Budehuc Castle and He bustles about, conferring titles to new residents at at the Castle upon their arrival.
Role in the GameEdit
- If anyone brings him a medal set, he'll take it and will allow you to appoint any of the 108 stars various titles that may give them +1 to various skills such as heal or critical stun.
- Jefferson is a support character with the (D Ranked) Bujutsu Teacher ability that allows you to train up your parties physical skills while in the field.
On stage, he should stop sounding so commanding.
- Profile: A mysterious appointer who assigns titles to people at will.
- Inquiry 1: He secretly records everybody's grades in a notebook. I wonder what he plans to do with that notebook.
- Inquiry 2: I pecked into his room. He was looking at his notebook and muttering something. "Ninja president." "Aesthetic manager." Who is he assigning to these titles?
- Inquiry 3: When I had a look at his notebook, I read, "That detective is useless." I didn't know there was another detective at this castle.
- Morning training
There are many young people that fool around in this castle. They need morning training.
I made two or three young people braver! Be grateful!
The post I name are absolute! Never change them!
Is their anybody who doesn't like their post? If there is, I'll train them. Don't worry!
- Morning training
Morning training provides strong bodies and spiritual strength! We're waiting for you to participate!