During the Sun Rune War, he helped Logg and Freyjadour Falenas to sneak in the Agate Prison by guiding them in the tunnel he dig. Later, he joined in the Loyalist Army to prevent the Godwins to exterminate the Dwarves. After the war, he succeed the role as dwarf delegate from Wabon.
Role in the GameEdit
After the assassins destroyed Wabon's mining car, Wabon and Gunde will join your cause shortly after regardless of your dialogue choices.
Gunde is a good tank as are most dwarves. He has high HP and wears any type of armor. He is however very limited other than that.
- Head - N/A
- R. Hand - Gained at Lv. 1
- L. Hand - Gained at Lv. 1
- Head - Heavy
- Body - Heavy
- Hand - Heavy
- Foot - Heavy
Gunde is an S-range fighter that uses a pick axe as a weapon.
Gunde can participate in Tunnelin' Thru.
Gunde gives one use of the Charge ability to the military unit he accompanies.
- Gunde's your typical cave dwarf in just about every way. He's good friends with Logg, apparently.
- Even by dwarf standards, he's one of the best diggers around. He digs fast, accurately, and as quietly as possible.
- Years ago, Godwin soldiers stuck Gunde's father with a bogus charge and threw him in jail. But Logg helped Gunde's father escape. After that, Gunde started helping Logg with his work.