Everyday Fungi works hard and prepared meals for the Gaien Knights. He became a famous cook and some trainees started to confessed on joining the Gaien Knights just because of Funghi's food. On the Gaien Knight's trainees graduation day he prepared meals for the large-scale festival at the town square.
Later, upon Lazlo's return to Razril, he met Funghi in the kitchen in the Hall of Knights, and he soon joined forces with him. After the war, he refines his cooking skills and he became the brilliant chef at the newly rebuilt Hall of Knights in Razril.
- Funghi sells food.
- You can visit Funghi at the 3rd Deck inside the Dauntless.
Here are the list of Food that Funghi's can sell.
- Broiled Fish
- Knight's Lunch
- Special Lunch
Role in the GameEdit
Joins after the liberation of Razril when you talk to him in the Hall of Knights kitchen.
- Funghi is a support character with the cook ability that turns enemies (even human enemies) into food items.
- Funghi opens a kitchen aboard the ship that sells his food (healing items) and cooks the fish you fish up (also healing items).
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
Funghi: Oh, o-okay... I'm starting to get a little nervous...
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
Funghi: Oh... I suppose there is something I want to say to Mr. Konrad. He always complains about my coooking. He says my cooking is too salty... I don't think that's true...
Funghi: Oh, Lazlo? Hmmm... I think he must have it tough. He's been forced to carry all sorts of burdens... Even back when they were Knights, he stayed alone in some weird room, instead of at the dormitory... I wonder if that's what you call bad luck...
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
Funghi: My expertise is cooking up tasty dishes! That's about it. I can't express it in words.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
Funghi: ...? I... H-Have I escaped punishment?
Funghi: Whhhoooaaaa!!! P-Please don't do things like this...
Lazlo, how's it going? It's nice here with so many people. I'll do my best to keep everyone's stomachs happy, so you do your best, too!
I received a steamed bun from Mr. Kevin. It was delicious!
They're all fish dishes, but I had no idea how different the flavoring is depending on the locale. There are people from various island on the ship, so it's very educational.