Chisa Star (The Aiding Star)
|Appears in||Suikoden II|
Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1
|Age||14 (Dunan Unification War)|
Former New State Army member
Connell is the Chisa Star in Suikoden II. He studied phonology in Crystal Valley in Harmonia. His father was also a phonologist. It seems like he has the ability to listen to the music of the mind. Perhaps this is useful when we are trying to judge the true intention of some of the more dubious characters. He is also good at using runes because he studied Runemastery when he was in Crystal Valley. With his knowledge, he helped Teresa defend Greenhill during Highland's initial siege on Greenhill. He has a sister in the Forest Village who he worries about often
After your castle reaches Level 3, show Connell any of the Sound Sets in Forest Village.
Connell can change your sound effects of your actions.
Sound Set LocationsEdit
- Sound Set #1 - Receive from Elza after meeting her in Muse.
- Sound Set #2 - Dropped from DoReMi Elves on the secret path to Matilda.
- Sound Set #3 - Connell has it.
- Sound Set #4 - Connell has it.
- Sound Set #5 - Rare find at item shop in Radat.
- Sound Set #6 - Speak to a person in the trade center at Rokkaku.
- Sound Set #7 - After you have recruited Connell and liberated Greenhill, speak to Connell's sister in Forest Village.
- Secret: #1
From: Forest Village, Greenhill
- Secret: #2
"Connell's dad was a musician too, so he went to the Holy Kingdom of Harmonia to study so he could follow in his footsteps."
- Secret: #3
"He's worried about his little sister who he left in Forest Village. He asked the other villagers to watch after her, but still...."
- Secret: #4
"Sometimes monsters hold onto Sound Sets too. I'm pretty sure it's those Doremi elf....."
Suggestion Box LettersEdit
- My father
I'm not as accomplished a phonologist as my father yet, but I hope to be someday.
- In Radat Town
There's a soundset in the rare find in Radat Town.
- My Mistake
I'm sorry I came here without bringing even one sound set. I just forgot them at home.
"What will the delicate tounge of this sensitive musician tell us? It's Connell!!!"
- Possibly named after renown Phonologist and Phonetician, Dr. Bruce Connell.