The Champion's Rune is a type of rune in the Suikoden series. It allows the user to avoid encounters with weak enemies. The Champion's Rune has appeared in every main Suikoden game.
- No more feeble enemies
- Weak enemies no longer approach.
- Avoid encounters with weak enemies
- Monsters that can be "Let Go" will not attack you.
- Encounter fewer weak enemies.
- Enemies who are lower level than user will not attack.
- In Suikoden I and Suikoden II, the Champion's Rune works even with a non-active star wearing it. In the other games, it's only effective when an active star wears it (in current party).
- It is very useful in Suikoden IV, since you can freely navigate the ship without fighting battles every five seconds. This allows for easier access to items when fishing, and can also help recruit certain characters that you must set sail in the ocean for a while.