During the Sun Rune War, Cathari found herself in Hershville and met Freyjadour Falenas. Freyjadour took her to Lucretia in Ceras Lake Castle and after it, she decided to join Freyjadour's Loyalist Army. As a member of the army, she aided Freyjadour in his fight against the Godwins. After the war, even thought she have returned to her home country. The northern states would not meddle with Falena for decades to come.
Role in the GameEdit
After arriving at Port Spinacks, talk to a person to learn about Hershville. Sail there, talk to Cathari by the exit going out to land. Return to Port Spinacks, talk to her, choose the response "Very well" and take her to Lucretia in the 3F War Room.
Cathari can be a major force in the backline. But lets start with the downsides: Her gun does only have a one hit max; understandable, since she uses a sniper rifle. Her HP and her magic defense are horrible. And, in addition to that, she might be the character with the least amount of MP in the game, making the use of magic generally a bad idea.
But Cathari is also the strongest, fastest, luckiest, and most skilled character in the game. So while it is possible to adjust her bad stats to help her survive, one can also equip her in order to do the job she is supposed to do: killing her targets. Giving her a Crazed Rune and a Power Rune lets her damage skyrocket immensely. She also gets some nice double stat boost skills (Swift Foot, Fate Control).
Overall, Cathari can be a phenomenal backline fighter, that is able to dish out gigantic amounts of damage despite only having just one shot. Just keep her out of enemy fire or let a character defend her and she will deal devastating hits.
- Head - Medium
- Body - Light
- Hand - Medium
- Foot - Medium
Cathari is an L-range fighter that uses a Gun as a weapon.
Cathari can participate in Conceit.
Cathari can be used as a second-in-command, who gives her unit a double speed boost and two uses of Barrage ability.
Note: Cathari is one of several characters that can permanently be killed if her unit is destroyed.
- Cathari is a mysterious woman, supposedly from the northern continent. So far, here´s what we know: She´s met Lucretia, and she carries a rare weapon called a "gun".
- She owns a rare Rune called the Godspeed Rune, which makes her insanely fast. Between that and the gun, she is a killer. Because you never see her till she shoots you dead, some people call her the "Invisible Howl".
- Only a certain organization in the Holy Kingdom of Harmonia knows how to manufacture her weapon. Nether Gate tried to steal their technology, but failed. In retrospect, that´s a very good thing.
- The Coronation of the New Queen
I hear one of the Six Great Generals, Milich Oppenheimer, was here as an envoy from the Scarlet Moon Empire. It would have been interesting if he'd run into Georg Prime.
- The Detectives
They give off the same vibe as my cohorts. I wonder if I give off that vibe, too...
- Nether Gate
Everyone in my organization is talking about those Falenan assassins. I'd suspected that they'd only pretend to disband, but it looks like the real truth is even more complicated.
- The names of the guns Cathari uses are all German names of famous fairytales: Rotkäppchen is Red Riding Hood, Aschenputtel is Cinderella and Schneewittchen is Snow White.