I met sairoh when salt price skyrocketed but did not immediately sell any salt. Later on the salt price rose up again. Did the round with towns and sold at dwarf cave but sairoh still didn't join me. do I have to start over again? Sefiros2211 (talk) 18:11, February 3, 2013 (UTC)Read more >
I have been looking forever for a full world map of the Suikoden world. Can you build one Master Thomas?Read more >
I really love this Wikia. It has almost everything Suikoden World has created.
However, there's something I want to say, that I want this Wikia to be more famous than Suikosource.
That's why I am making maps by taking snap using ePSXe...Read more >
Here I go with the Damage calculation for characters in Suikoden.
- Suikoden - Level 60 characters ranking (Sheet 1 is ranking for physical potential and Sheet 2 is for magical potential)
- Suikoden III - Level 67 character physical damage ranking
- Suikoden IV - Level 99 character physical damage ranking
- Suikoden V - Level 60 character physical damage ranking
Blog posts are not exactly my thing, I never really know what to talk about so, I'm just going to use this as a physical list of things for me to get to work on. I seriously need to get back to work on the Suikoden III Manga section and finish it, as well as maybe it edit it down cause it's a wall of text at this point. I also wanted to write a page on Rune Affinity as well but I may need to do more research on that. I'm currently replaying the whole series as I do these contributions and I find it funny that I jump from focusing on what I add to the wikia based on which game I am playing. ^_^
True Beauty Exists Only in Things that Last a Moment 05:18, February 14, 2012 (UTC)Read more >
Hello people! as you all can see starting now, I can keep an eye on this wiki as new Administrator for this site and there's new features I added specially for this!
- the Achievent board and badge system. So editors can be motivated to participate on editing in this wiki to keep this page alive.
- Top 10 Lists! Yeah! Now you can create a Top Ten with the things you like the most. And how do you create one? Easy: go to Special:Create Top List and you can make one yourself!
- I've enabled the "Chat"! so if you got an acc, log in and chat with the people who's online in this wiki.
- New Forum: Yes, you heard it! I've been trying to make it work again. And now I think it's time to announce the official forum for our site! This is also very new so I'm expec…
On the main page your line of code is off for some parts Here is the line of code that you need to fix. Looks like you where going to make a table but your web guy messed it up.
style="width:50%; border:1px solid #cedff2; vertical-align:top" width="100%" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="5" style="vertical-align:top;"
Help out on Suikopedia! Read more >