Bergen is the apprentice of Levi. He follows Levi because he wanted to see the incredible magic from Levi.
During the Sun Rune War, Levi was doing his research in the Big Hole so Bergen dig for him. After his master sense the Twilight Rune and the Star Rune, Levi immediately ordered to stop digging and wanted to go with Freyjadour Falenas. At first Bergen disagree because he can't see magic from Levi but after Levi told him that he can see more magic when they go with Freyjadour, he changed his mind and go with them. At the time they went with Freyjadour, Bergen officially became a member of the Loyalist Army and he stayed at the Ceras Lake Castle. As a member he helped Freyjadour to fight the Godwins. After the war, he lost interest in magic and he became determined to create wonders with his hands. He became the apprentice of Wabon.
Role in the GameEdit
Bergen shows promise as a frontline fighter but you have to raise him from level 5 and there are far better choices.
- Head - N/A
- R. Hand - Gained at Lv. 1
- L. Hand - Gained at Lv. 1
- Head - Heavy
- Body - Heavy
- Hand - Heavy
- Foot - Heavy
Bergen is an S-range fighter that uses a shovel as a weapon.
|Name||Shovel||Super Shovel||Super Duper Shovel|
Bergen adds two uses of the ability Charge to his military unit.
Note: Bergen is one of several characters that can be killed permantently if his unit is destroyed.
- Bergen´s a dwarf boy who calls himself Levi´s "apprentice." His work seems to consist of digging up Rune orbs for Levi to use in his research.
- He´s not so much interested in becoming a wizard himself. He just wants to watch Levi do his magic. Levi seems to know that, and tends to take advantage of the boy. But if Bergen doesn´t mind, I guess it´s all right.
- "I don't know about humans, but dwarves consider me a pretty good-looking guy!" he insists.
- My Master
My master may not be all that cool, but Dongo's master and the gear master are really awful.
When I decided to study under Levi, Zunda got really mad at me. She still lectures me even now. 'Think of your future!' she says. It's so annoying!